Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Changes in my life - By Punua

Changes in my life because of Covid 19


Covid-19 is a destructive virus that can kill people once they get infected. This is a deadly virus that has killed thousands of people all over the world.

Life was cool and normal as usual. I went to school everyday and had a good time learning and playing with my friends. It was excellent. All shops and restaurants were open and mum would buy us some takeaways at times. 

But  suddenly on the 24th of march everything came to a stand still when our Prime Minister announced  a level 4 lockdown.  The school closed and we have to live in our bubble. I could not see my friends anymore, we could chat only online. Mcdonalds and KFC were closed and mum could not get any takeaways for us. We had to learn online. Teachers met us through class sites and sometimes it was hard to follow.

I hope that we can stay safe and get rid of covid 19.

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME work punua! Great explanation of what (COVID-19) corona virus is.

    Keep up your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you all the best, Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work Punua...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice panua its awsome and amazing


    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic writing Punua and very informative. I also like the way you have explained the way the virus has affected you. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep up the good work punua

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi punua it is me dyzon and I really like your post about Covid-19
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish it were over, so we could hang out at school, and i'm always comfortable around mrs tafea, when i see her in person

    ReplyDelete