Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Bike day at Tamaki

Bike Day :)


Today Mike Greerer real estate donated Tamaki Primary 25 new bikes. At 11:30 the Middle syndicate went to the bike shed and sat down. Mrs. Jalili discussed the rules to the entire syndicate, And room 6 were the first ones to leave and ride the bikes around. We put our helmets on and took off to the bike track. Room 5,7 and 8 went and did some activities which were making badges and customizing their own bikes. There was Milo and Cookies that we could eat if we ever got tired.

I first went on these amazing bikes that Mike Greerer real estate donated & I took it out for a little drive around our bike track. I had 3 laps around the entire track and I got worn out already. I went to the milo stand so I could take a little break. Meanwhile me and my friend (Metui) went and made ourselves some badges, That we had to customize using paper. George and Eh htoo were in charge of it and everybody was astonished at how they made it, ever so quickly and efficiently. Afterwards I went to the stands which were holding up some ribbons and decorations for the bikes. I stayed there for the rest of the day, and Mrs Sharma told everyone to get in line in room 6. We came back to class.

A big Thank you to the companies who donated us bikes.

Recount by Havea

5 comments: