Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

My recount of Pool Picnic Day

My recount of Pool Picnic Day


One day my school went to a school picnic day at Panmure pools.First we went on the bus and I nearly fell asleep but when we got there I woke up. Then we got off the bus. We went inside and changed from our school uniform to our togs. After that we went swimming and all the people that had payed $3 extra got to go on the hydro slide. After that we had lunch.The people had a small pool for children and a big pool for bigger kids. After lunch we had free time and I went on the hydro slide. The water was so clear and so clean that I could see the floor. In the hydro slide I could hear screaming and a lot of echoes. Sometimes I sat in a corner and I could hear kids having fun and the water trickling and people laughing because they said jokes and they were funny. The pool was big enough for Tamaki Primary. The sun was hot and I shield my eyes. When the sun came into my eyes. I screamed at the top of my voice when I was in the hydro slide. Some of my friends got hurt from the hydro slide. I enjoyed my day.
By Soane Fifita  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. Hi Room 5 I like the way you said that you enjoyed your day there thats just the same as me, Do you want to go back there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi room 5 i like the way that you wrote a strory about pool day i like that you made the story long and i like it by Alo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi room 5 i like the way that you wrote a strory about pool day i like that you made the story long and i like it by Alo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sup Soane
    I like the way that you wrote a story about the pool day great story keep it up.
    by amon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Soane
    I like the way you done a good recount for
    your story
    From Vinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the way he sian 321 GO

    ReplyDelete